Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dresses and Collages :)






Saturday afternoon, my wonderful roommate Tamy and I went on a little shopping escapade. It was supposed to be a 'just looking, not buying anything' trip, but of course I fell deeply in love with the most magnificent dress! I have been dying to find a perfect dress that needs no altering and is flattering- low and behold I found it! We were so giddy about the find that Tamy and I bough matching dresses with no shame at all :)
-When the shopping escapade that was supposed to be our 'go to Wal Mart to get glue sticks', that turned into a 'looking not buying' ended, Tamy and I came back to work on what became my OCD project. I have never been one for collages, but Tamy threw out the idea that we make one and I actually went for it. Not only did I go for it, but I totally loved it!! I loved it so much that I made not one, but two collages! It was really fun to find things that totally describe me and perk my interest. It was a ton of fun, and now we have four gorgeous posters to decorate our boring hallway!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Jessi, might I ask where you purchased that amazing dress?! I love it!!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I want one of those dresses and again you are WAY to freaking skinny! Can't wait to see ya.

Julie said...

Jess, email me and tel me where you got that dress first so that I can beat Jaime to it. It's so cute!