"By the grace of God I am what I am..." 1 Cor 15:10
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The life, the love, the craze!
Once more I have been blessed with AWESOME roommates! We have so much fun together! We spend the majority of our time just trying to distract each other from doing what we're supposed to be doing- it's great entertainment! Tamy and Janelle are from home and my other roommate in this picture is from Utah, her name is Lindsay.
The Girl: She's a stay at home momma, taking care of their sweet little boy, William McKay. She conquers dust, dirt, grime, and more, then sits and reads a good book or two ;)
The Guy: He's a hard workin' stud muffin AKA project engineer for Mortenson Construction. He brings home the bacon so the girl can fry it.
The Baby: He's a sweet little charmer who captivates hearts and attention right and left!
1 comments:
I can't wait to meet your roommates! You are all adoreable. I'm glad you're having fun with them. I hope you will be friends forever.
love ya,
mom
Post a Comment