This weekend I went down to Utah and had an awesome, fun time with my friends from Rexburg. I was a little nervous that it would be awkward having a sleep over with my guy friends (because I stayed at Nate's sister's house with two other guys) but they are practically like brothers now and it wasn't in the least bit awkward, thank heavens! We celebrated Nate's birthday and got to meet up with some friends and family.
The top picture is one of my friends Taylor and Kelsey. They are dating (if you couldn't tell). Taylor is going on his mission to Argentina.
The next photo is of Nicole and me. It was really neat being able to see her! It has been quite some time. It's always fun seeing family.
The third and fourth pictures are of me and Travis stuck in the trunk! haha it was a little scary, but thrilling all at the same time!
The last photo is of all of us at dinner for Nate's birthday. His parents came down to celebrate it with him and so we got to tag along and enjoy filling our tummies :)
All in all, this weekend was awesome! It is always fun to get out of little Rexburg and have a blast with excellent friends.


5 comments:
Where did you get to see Niki? And stuck in the trunk with a boy? Hmmm....kinky!
Gosh Jess were you stuck with him in the trunk on purpose!?!?!? Huh missy!?!?!? Well just take the prophet's advice of not being in a horizontal position with anybody of the opposite gender!!
Your going to marry him. I know it
ok, this comment is mostly for Travis cause I think his comment is freakin halarious!!! But miss Jessica, I better not see you in a trunk with a hot boy ever again young lady!!! hehehe
don't forget you owe me cookies......mmmmmm coookies....
Post a Comment