Thursday, November 8, 2007

SOCCER CHAMPS!











My soccer team just won the BYU-Idaho Competitive League Soccer Championships! YAHOO! We played really well :) the score was 3-2.  I was so nervous, but my team played aggressive and stayed tough even though the ref called some pretty lame things on us.  It was so much fun. The girls are all way cool, too.  We got along super well and had a fun time encouraging each other and working way hard. I am so grateful that I can play soccer.  It is my outlet to life.  It doesn't matter what is going on, when I step out onto the field it's almost like nothing else exists.  That may sound really stupid, but it becomes more and more true the longer I play. 
The girls in the bottom pictures are Brittney, me-duh!, Sabrina, and Stephanie.  They were some of my favorites.  They always made me feel like such a good player and were incredibly nice and amazing players themselves! 
This season was so much fun! I want to keep playing and eventually coach, how awesome would that be!? :) 

2 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

I can just see you now- when you have kids and you enter them into soccer leagues you won't be able to contain yourself from going onto the field and beating down some 5 year olds! =) JK. Way to go on your game- it's all beause of you.

Those crazy Lewis' said...

Jess you are awesome! I'm not surprised you guys won with you on the team. Adrienne