Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks Jen!


For all of you who don't know, I have the best sister EVER! Monday Jena sent me the sweetest package ever! She sent me the cutest mittens, and my favorite- peanut M&M's :) It was such a nice suprise and made me feel super loved!
Jena is always doing nice things for people. She is the most thoughtful person and does things like cooking food for Josh, saying hey to people in the store, etc. just because she is so caring and sincere. It is a huge blessing to have Jena as my sister and best friend! :)

1 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

You flatter me! I'll have to have Josh read this on purpose to remind him of how amazing I am!! Haha. JUST KIDDING! You have no idea how excited I am to see you on Thanksgiving. Love ya lots and I hope your dinner turned out great.