"By the grace of God I am what I am..." 1 Cor 15:10
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Pumpkin Fun
Saturday night a group of friends and I decided to party it up by carving pumpkins. It was way fun! My friend Nate and I carved one together... Needless to say Habieb (the pumpkin) looks pretty goood! :)
The Girl: She's a stay at home momma, taking care of their sweet little boy, William McKay. She conquers dust, dirt, grime, and more, then sits and reads a good book or two ;)
The Guy: He's a hard workin' stud muffin AKA project engineer for Mortenson Construction. He brings home the bacon so the girl can fry it.
The Baby: He's a sweet little charmer who captivates hearts and attention right and left!
1 comments:
Nice job on the jack-o-lantern! Habieb looks HOT! JK Put a candle in him and he will! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment