Sunday, May 3, 2009

Boring Blogger Alert!

(These are pictures from when I went to see him in Vacaville.  It was gorgeous!  -Thanks again mom for taking me down there and for spending time with me!)

 So... To all of you who follow this little blog over here, my deepest apologies for being a LAME blogger!  My mom informed me that I needed to update my blog because it is getting BORING.  You know it's bad when your semi-blogging mom has to get on you to keep up with the posting!  ;) 
Anyhow, things over here have been rather lovely.  I've started up another semester over here at BYU-I and am loving it.  I really enjoy school and am looking forward to getting closer to graduating with each semester I get under my belt!  It has also been incredible having my sweet boy back up here with me!!  I can now publicly announce that I totally love him (big surprise I know!). We let that cat out of the bag at last, which I was more than thrilled about! :) (Not even joking, it was like honey to the ears! mmmm baby!) -Things with the boy are progressing along very well.  I adore him and become more and more grateful for his loving support each day.  He truly inspires me to become a better person in so many ways.  This part of my life seems like a roller coaster (a very thrilling and exciting one).... Time flies by so fast.  It is crazy being in the stage of life I have dreamt of being in since I was a little girl.  The whole falling in love, e.c. thing is thrilling yet scary as heck! Okay, so it's not really that "scary", but in a way it kind of is just because it is such a HUGE decision!!  No doubt the Lord will make this whole "eternal companion" thing mucho, mucho easier and will lead me to make the right decision (which I feel Him helping me with already).  I'll be bold in saying that I certainly would not mind having Richard as my e.c.- he'd make a pretty fabulous hubby if ya ask me! ;)
Well, I think that's a bit of an update for now... I'll keep posting, and sorry mom (and others) for keeping you out in the dark, I don't mean to! 

4 comments:

mom/Anne said...

YEAH!!! An update at long last! (That's like the pot calling the kettle black.) Thanks for posting. It's good to see pictures and to hear how you are feeling. It makes me smile.
Love you to pieces!

Julie said...

Jessi- if he's not your E.C. then I'll take him...wait I already have one, and I'm too old...I'm willing to adopt him...or at least make him hold out for Brynlie. I've never even met him and I love him. I'm glad you kinda do too :)

Jaime said...

I love to see you so happy Jess and your post makes me miss the whole living in Rexburg, dating, freezing my bunz off while statium singing sort of experiance!!
I can't wait to meet him!

Bob & Beth said...

I loved the pictures and the sweet triutes to your mother and sister. You really do have a great family. Know that we also think Richard is great! As for being and slow blogger, no one can beat me for that honor. Grandpa and I love you and hope to see you in Rexburg the last of this month. Will let you know.