Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saved from Insanity



So I'll confess- I have one of the greatest roommates ever!  We are like to peas in a pod, it's fabulous!  ~Nothing too exciting has been going on up here in snowasis (Rexburg is forever a cold, frigid land I've decided...), but I thought I would just post a few crazy photos to show the world how I am kept from going mentally insane in my 4X4 box (which I am grateful for, but cabin fever is setting in!).  Summer has never looked better, and my pasty white skin is screaming for it to come quickly! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see that you are having a GREAT TIME! Enjoy it! College is a wonderful time and it is even better when you have a FANTASTIC roomie! Have fun and treasure each moment - it'll be over before you know it... then comes the hard stuff.