Today was my first day as an E.A. (educational assistant) out at Chiloquin Elem. It went 1,000 Xs better than I thought it would! The student I get to work with was actually a gem (today, we'll see about tomorrow and the rest of the week). I am SO thankful I was blessed to be eased into the job on the first day. It was especially fun because TJ (or Ty) was right across the hall from me and we got to brag that we're siblings! hehe.
Monday, May 5, 2008
The Start of A New Job
Today was my first day as an E.A. (educational assistant) out at Chiloquin Elem. It went 1,000 Xs better than I thought it would! The student I get to work with was actually a gem (today, we'll see about tomorrow and the rest of the week). I am SO thankful I was blessed to be eased into the job on the first day. It was especially fun because TJ (or Ty) was right across the hall from me and we got to brag that we're siblings! hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Jess, This is Aunt Sherri, in case you were wondering. I really am excited to announce that we have a blog too. Oh my! We finally figured it out sorta. Go look at our blog and add us to your list? I love looking at the pictures and fun stuff. Love ya, Aunt Sherri
You will be the type of teacher all the kids have a crush on! sounds like a fun job.
Post a Comment