
I'll make a hurdler out of him yet!


Mr. Muscles got the bright idea to pick me up... boy did I feel weird when my baby brother could successfully do so! -He's not supposed to be so strong yet (or at least that's what I keep telling myself).

Travis and I have had half the week all to ourselves since our parents went to L.A. Wednesday. It has been pretty fun keeping each other company and doing our best to entertain one another. I will say that waking up at 5 A.M. to take Trav to seminary has been my least favorite part of our parents being gone. Other than the early wake up call, we've done a pretty good job of clowning around and enjoying each other. Trav and I decided that we wanted to take some silly pictures, so here are just a few of the ones we took for your viewing pleasure :)
2 comments:
Why is Travis so big? He still has to be 3!
Okay I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't realize so soon...He is so good-looking!!!! Adrienne
Post a Comment