Friday, February 1, 2008

The Roommates :)


Here are a few pictures of my crazy roommates and myself.  We had fun snapping a few shots after church on Sunday.   Sarah, the one directly behind me, is a hoot!  She is the only new roommate this semester, and I am so glad she moved in!  She is a chatty Kathy, but we have all become closer this semester because of it.  Thank heavens for good roommates.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Jessi, This is Sister Weight. I am lurking on your blog. It is so great to see you. I hope you don't mind me being here. I am glad you are having a great time at college. I got Jena's blog address from your mom's Christmas letter. I'll come back often. Love ya.

Jaime said...

Jess, I am so happy to see you happy!!! I was blessed to have amazing roomates in Rexburg too and I hope you have alot of fun and take lots of pictures, cause you will remember them always!!