"By the grace of God I am what I am..." 1 Cor 15:10
Saturday, February 23, 2008
FREAKEND!
So this weekend my lovely roommates and I decided to throw a new thing called a "FREAKEND!" Basically for our freakend we removed the couches from our main living area and threw all of our mattresses in there. Then we took silly pictures and drank Martinelli's and rootbeer from a rootbeer keg. We got real wild, haha, as wild as BYU-I students get :) It was a blast hanging out and goofing around together. I wish I could post all the pictures and explanations for them, but there are far too many. Life in the Iceberg is prime time fun!
I just wanted to tell you that I asked Brynlie again today why the sky was blue. She said that Jesus said Bipity Bopity Boo, and it turned blue like that. hehe
The Girl: She's a stay at home momma, taking care of their sweet little boy, William McKay. She conquers dust, dirt, grime, and more, then sits and reads a good book or two ;)
The Guy: He's a hard workin' stud muffin AKA project engineer for Mortenson Construction. He brings home the bacon so the girl can fry it.
The Baby: He's a sweet little charmer who captivates hearts and attention right and left!
3 comments:
Jess you animal you!!
um I am totally gonna steal your Freakend idea and have some of my girlfriends over!!!
I just wanted to tell you that I asked Brynlie again today why the sky was blue. She said that Jesus said Bipity Bopity Boo, and it turned blue like that. hehe
Post a Comment