Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Best Friend! and Fam :)




















Friday night I flew into Portland for thanksgiving break.  My best friends Ashley and Kelsey came up from Corvallis and picked me up from the airport.  It was such a treat to see my two best friends!  They are so awesome.  They are two people who I can always count on and am very grateful for.  
Seeing my family was wonderful too.  I love them so much!  We have a ton of fun together, no matter what we are dong.  Jena is such an incredible "homemaker" and Travis is so loving and silly.  
I am sincerely grateful for wonderful friends and an amazing family.  They make my life beautiful no matter the season or time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I have been trying to find a program that I can do that color effect change like your first picture with Ashley. lucky bum... =)

anitawarnick.com said...

Jessi, it looks like you are having so much fun, with your friends and fam...and your new mac!!:-) Lets ichat sometime soon!!!! Luv ya....say hola and give my luv to jena bo bena!!!