1. I hate when people fight. Physically or verbally. It scares me.
2. Losing is something I despise and I am all too competitive at things I shouldn't even care about.
3. Fingernail polish is my "cure-all". It fixes me up when I am bummed and makes me feel like there is an extra something about my self on good days.
4. I am super suspicious of sketchy people and am afraid of being jumped from behind and stolen! haha
5. Trust and integrity mean a lot to me.
6. I would love to be able to sing or write music... that would be incredible!


2 comments:
I think we are the same person or at least connected at the brain stem. Honestly, what's our phobia with being jumped by not even scary things? Does that make sense....probably only to us!
Maybe it's a Mortenson thing cause I have that same fear too. The second I get in the house or the car I lock the doors. I'm extremely paranoid! Anyway, I was going to ask you if you mind me stealing your M picture for my profile picture??
Post a Comment