My soccer team is way awesome. We have really talented girls, but above that we all get along super well, so that makes it incredibly fun! I am way happy because not only did I get my lucky number 4, I also got my favorite possition too- sweeper!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Soccer here in Idaho
My soccer team is way awesome. We have really talented girls, but above that we all get along super well, so that makes it incredibly fun! I am way happy because not only did I get my lucky number 4, I also got my favorite possition too- sweeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sweet jersey! Also, I like what parts of your room I can see. Take more pics of your place and post them. Also, I want to see pics of your new clothes. =) Love ya
PS> We're goin' to the Mama & Papa Rohat's place tonight- I'm going to hit up those M&M's fo sho.
Jessi! You are a soccer studd. In the most womenly way to be a studd! Mark and i enjoyed your game, but we didn't realize how popular you really are till the 8 young men showed up and were screamin go Jessi!! I wanted to take a picture so bad, but we didn't have a camera with us. I'll know better next time! I really wanted to blog about the serenade of men at your game, but didn't know if you would be mad at me if I did...anyway I just had to mention it! luv ya, nita
Post a Comment