Monday, October 1, 2007

My Roommates and the Corn Maze

Here are all my beautiful roommates!! Me, Niccole, Stefanie, and Janelle are in the front, and Michelle + Danyle (yellow coat) are in the back. We went to the Corn Maze here in Rexburg for FHE and had a blast running through the maze with corn shafts in hand, being wild crazy girls:) too fun.

5 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

hey jessi! it looks like you are having so much fun!! We will miss you these next couple of weeks!:-( What happened last night with your game? we searched for where you were playing but couldn't find you? Sorry we missed it:-( nita

Mark said...

Mucho tay ket EZ!

Alan & Ty said...

Hey Hon, it is so good to hear from you. You think you miss us? We miss you like crazy! A whole lot of craziness! It will be good to see you at Thanksgiving.

Love, Us

Anonymous said...

Guess what?! My mom was talking to me today, and to sum up a long long story, she said that if you can find some time during a non busy week, I can fly over there and see you! I would visit you and Leah, maybe stop by nana's on the way home, I dont know but Im excited!! =) Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I don't know for sure. I guess whenever is best for you! Im available! Do you see Leah much?
I'm pumped! You'll have to text me or call me soon! =) xxoo