Monday, September 24, 2007

Mark and Anita

Mark and Anita have been super good to me since I have been here. They are way willing to help me out any time I need them, and are kind enough to invite me over every Sunday. I really love being able to hang out with them. Mark and I have a Book of Mormon class together, which is the best class ever! Our teacher is so funny and excited about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for this time I have to get closer to my cousins. I always have thought Mark (and Anita ;) ) was so cool, but I never really thought I was "cool enough" to talk/ hang out with him, so this has been nice to realize that Mark wants to be my friend, and that he isn't way too good to hang out with his little cousin!
Thanks Mark and Anita for everything! I love you guys! :)

3 comments:

mom/Anne said...

Oh, what a wonderful picture!!! Sister Ormsbee called Travis to see who his heros are, and he said that Mark is his A number 1 hero. Good choice! What fun to be such good friends with your cousin. And we have loved Anita forever, too. I am really happy for you all.
hugs!
mom

Rohatinsky Family said...

I am super jealous that they get to have you over for dinner every Sunday. Oh, how I miss thee. And, I hate your stinkin' guts because even in your "ugly" pictures you're still a babe. Sheesh! =) Hope you're having a blast. Love ya lots

anitawarnick.com said...

Jessi! You are such a sweetie pie! We just love having you up here! It's so nice to have family near bye. And you are such a joy to have around that is a double plus! We love you! Can't wait to see you on Sunday! nita